Updated 19 April 2021 : Now two seperate forms for logging positive / negative home tests. Added letters to downloads.
Report a POSITIVE home test here: Reporting a POSITIVE Covid Test Result for a Student
A survey will be sent out every two weeks to report negative and void results - you no longer need to report each negative test separately.
Home testing instructions : COVID-19 rapid lateral flow home test kit instructions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Updates on home testing and isolation periods (25-03-2021) (140 Downloads)
- COVID absence information - updated March 21 (110 Downloads)
- Privacy_Notice_-_Testing_at_Home.pdf (120 Downloads)
- Testing_at_Home_Risk_Assessment_-_Research_PCR_Testing_Project.pdf (22 Downloads)
- Lateral Flow Test Kit Presentation (62 Downloads)
- Home test reporting further update 19th April (60 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_Parent_Letter.pdf (28 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_FAQ.pdf (32 Downloads)
- DCT_Schools_Privacy_Notice_Control_Arm.pdf (22 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_Schools_Clinical_Trial_Data_Sharing_FAQs.pdf (24 Downloads)