Notre Dame High School is a popular and successful Catholic co-educational Academy with a very wide catchment area drawing on all parts of the city and beyond. The ethos of the school is Christian and we are primarily concerned with the distinctive Catholic education of students whilst respecting and welcoming children from other denominations.
We are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Social Sciences. Further details and Teacher Application Forms are available to download below. The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Wednesday 12th June.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept postal applications.
- 10._Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_Self_Disclosure_form_April_19.docx (143 Downloads)
- 09._Recruitment_Monitoring_Form_April_19.docx (127 Downloads)
- 07._Teacher_Application_Form_April_19.docx (158 Downloads)
- 08._Consent_to_Obtain_References_Form_April_19.docx (137 Downloads)
- 01._Teacher_of_Social_Sciences_advert_May_19.pdf (160 Downloads)
- 04._Further_Details_-_Teacher_of_Social_Science_May_19.pdf (153 Downloads)
- 05._Social_Sciences_Subjects.pdf (173 Downloads)
- 06._Notes_to_Applicants_April_19.pdf (145 Downloads)
- 02._Teacher_of_Social_Sciences_Job_Description_May_2019.pdf (165 Downloads)
- 03._Teacher_of_Social_Sciences_Person_Specification_May_19.pdf (148 Downloads)