Notre Dame High School is a popular and successful Catholic co-educational Academy with a very wide catchment area drawing on all parts of the city and beyond. The ethos of the school is Christian and we are primarily concerned with the distinctive Catholic education of students whilst respecting and welcoming children from other denominations.
We are looking to appoint to the post of Temporary Teacher of English (Maternity Cover) from January 2019. Please note that it is not essential that the new postholder starts at the beginning of the School Term. Further details and application forms are available to download below. The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Monday 12th November.
- Job Description - Teacher of English - Maternity Cover (88 Downloads)
- Teacher of English (Maternity Cover) (59 Downloads)
- Further Details - Temporary Teacher of English (51 Downloads)
- Person Specification - Teacher of English (42 Downloads)
- Notes to Applicants (46 Downloads)
- Teacher Application Form (55 Downloads)
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (42 Downloads)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (33 Downloads)