Notre Dame High School is a popular and successful Catholic co-educational Academy with a very wide catchment area drawing on all parts of the city and beyond. The ethos of the school is Christian and we are primarily concerned with the distinctive Catholic education of students whilst respecting and welcoming children from other denominations.
We are currently inviting applications for the post of School Office Manager and Clerk to the Governing Body. Further details and application forms are available below. All enquires and applications need to be submitted to email@example.com. The closing date is 4pm on Friday 29th June2018.
- School_Office_Manager_-Clerk_to_the_Governing_Body_Job_Description.pdf (191 Downloads)
- Non-teaching_Staff_ApplicationForm.doc (83 Downloads)
- Notes_to_Applicants_21.pdf (89 Downloads)
- Reasonable_Adjustments_Statement.doc (39 Downloads)
- Recruitment_Monitoring_Form_6.doc (39 Downloads)
- Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form.doc (33 Downloads)
- Salary_Information_-_School_Office_Manager_-_Clerk_to_Governors.pdf (121 Downloads)
- Further_Details_-_School_Office_Manager_and_Clerk_to_Governors_June_2018.doc.pdf (66 Downloads)
- person_spec-_School_Office_Manager_-_Clerk_to_Governors.pdf (99 Downloads)