We believe that everyone is unique and of equal value regardless of academic ability, class, creed, gender, race or wealth…. Mission Statement
The examinations period can be a stressful time for both students and parents and it is important that all those involved are as well informed as possible.
The administration of both internal and external examinations has now become a "year round activity”. We also hold mock examinations for Years 10 and 11 (incorporating short fat groups) which are ran to the same JCQ rules and regulations for external examinations. This familiarises our students with the examination process before the real thing.
Notre Dame High School are committed to making every effort to ensure that the examinations are conducted in a way that will cause as little stress as possible and aim to help all our students achieve their full potential.
Any queries please contact Mr Pender (Deputy Headteacher) or Mr Hirst (Examinations Manager).
“In the schools teach whatever is necessary to equip the students for life.”
St. Julie Billiart, Founder of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
The Department for Education annually publishes performance data for all schools and academies in the UK in their School Performance Tables Website. To find out more please search their website for "Notre Dame High School" in the "by school name" box or "S103BT" in the "by postcode finder".
We currently use the following exam boards:
AQA - www.aqa.org.uk
Edexcel (Pearson) - www.edexcel.com
Welsh Board - www.wjec.org.uk
Our Sixth Form has an excellent retention rate, with 98% of our 16-19 students completing their courses. The average overall grade achieved at 16-19 level is C.
Summer 2017 GCSE and A level Exam Timetables are published below. Please note, timetables are correct as at March 2017 but may be subject to change.
- JCQ Document - Social Media (334 Downloads)
- JCQ Privacy Notice (897 Downloads)
- Exam Performance Data 2014 (1735 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (936 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1016 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (960 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (873 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (892 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (981 Downloads)
- AS & A-level Timeline of Changes (839 Downloads)
- Exam Performance Data 2015 (1146 Downloads)
- Mock Exam Timetable Dec16 (457 Downloads)
- Replacement Certificates (308 Downloads)
- Exam_Performance_Data_2016.pdf (428 Downloads)
- Summer 2017 A Level Timetable (559 Downloads)
- Summer 2017 GCSE Timetable (475 Downloads)