We believe that everyone is unique and of equal value regardless of academic ability, class, creed, gender, race or wealth…. Mission Statement
The administration of both internal and external examinations has now become a "year round activity”. We also hold mock examinations for Years 10 and 11 (incorporating short fat groups) which run to the same JCQ rules and regulations as external examinations. This familiarises our students with the examination process before the real thing.
Notre Dame High School are committed to making every effort to ensure that the examinations are conducted in a way that will cause as little stress as possible and aim to help all our students achieve their full potential.
Mr J Hirst
0114 230 2536
November 2018 GCSE Re-sit Exams
Candidates for November 2018 Maths and English GCSE re-sit exams should have received their timetables by now. If you have not, please see Mr Hirst as a matter of urgency.
Summer 2019 Exam Session
The Summer 2019 Exam Session will start on Monday 13th May 2019 and finish on Tuesday 25th June 2019.
The exam boards have designated Wednesday 26th June as 'contingency day' for the Summer 2019 Exam Session. This means that if exams cannot be held on any day in the 2019 exam session due to circumstances outside the school's control, alternative exams may be have to be held on Wednesday 26th June instead. All candidates for the summer 2019 exam session should remain available until that day. Students and parents are therefore advised not to make holiday travel arrangements before Thursday 27th June 2019.
Payment for Exam Fees
All exam entry fees, where applicable, should be paid using Wisepay.
“In the schools teach whatever is necessary to equip the students for life.”
St. Julie Billiart, Founder of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
The Department for Education annually publishes performance data for all schools and academies in the UK in their School Performance Tables Website. To find out more please search their website for "Notre Dame High School" in the "by school name" box or "S103BT" in the "by postcode finder".
We currently use the following exam boards:
AQA - www.aqa.org.uk
OCR - www.ocr.org.uk
Edexcel (Pearson) - www.edexcel.com
Welsh Board - www.wjec.org.uk
Our Sixth Form has an excellent retention rate, with 98% of our 16-19 students completing their courses. The average overall grade achieved at 16-19 level is C.
- JCQ Document - Social Media (1113 Downloads)
- JCQ Privacy Notice (1637 Downloads)
- Edexcel Post-Results Fees 2018-19 (142 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1777 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1792 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1724 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1678 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1623 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (1764 Downloads)
- AS & A-level Timeline of Changes (1604 Downloads)
- Exam Performance Data 2017 (613 Downloads)
- AQA Post-Results Fees Flowchart (144 Downloads)
- Edexcel PRS Quick Reference Guide (137 Downloads)
- Replacement Certificates (1099 Downloads)
- Exam_Performance_Data_2016.pdf (1376 Downloads)
- WJEC Post-Results Fees 2018 (127 Downloads)
- JCQ Post-Results Services Booklet 2018 (161 Downloads)
- EARs (Enquiries About Results) Key Dates 2018 (138 Downloads)
- OCR Post-Results Information (140 Downloads)