The Department for Education annually publishes performance data for all schools and academies in the UK in their School Performance Tables Website. To find out more please search their website for "Notre Dame High School" in the "by school name" box or "S103BT" in the "by postcode finder".
We currently use the following exam boards:
AQA - www.aqa.org.uk
Edexcel (Pearson) - www.edexcel.com
Welsh Board - www.wjec.org.uk
Our Sixth Form has an excellent retention rate, with 98% of our 16-19 students completing their courses. The average overall grade achieved at 16-19 level is C.
Summer 2017 GCSE and A level Exam Timetables are published below. Please note, timetables are correct as at March 2017 but may be subject to change.
- JCQ Document - Social Media (269 Downloads)
- JCQ Privacy Notice (827 Downloads)
- Exam Performance Data 2014 (1654 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (860 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (945 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (884 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (808 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (817 Downloads)
- OCR Results Factsheets (903 Downloads)
- AS & A-level Timeline of Changes (772 Downloads)
- Exam Performance Data 2015 (1057 Downloads)
- Mock Exam Timetable Dec16 (397 Downloads)
- Replacement Certificates (248 Downloads)
- Exam_Performance_Data_2016.pdf (322 Downloads)
- Summer 2017 A Level Timetable (342 Downloads)
- Summer 2017 GCSE Timetable (270 Downloads)